Creative Brand Strategy - Task 3 Cause/ Campaign/ Event Branding
Week 1 - Week 14 (21/06/25 - 21/07/26)
Felice Jolin (0373636)
Creative Brand Strategy / Bachelor of Design (Hons) in Creative Media
Task
3 - Cause/ Campaign/ Event Branding
TABLE OF CONTENT
INSTRUCTION
Fig 1.1 Module Information Booklet
1. Campaign Application Design
Each student is required
to develop 3 campaign application designs. These application designs must be
functional, purposeful, and meaningful to your campaign. You should not only
look visually attractive, but must also help your campaign communicate,
educate, engage, support, or encourage action from the target
audience.
For each application design, you should explain clearly:
What
the application is
Who it is designed for
Where or how
it will be used
What purpose it serves in the campaign
How
it communicates the campaign message
How the audience is expected
to interact with it
How it connects back to your Brand Guideline
and campaign identity
Your application designs should be presented as proper mockups. They should feel like part of one consistent campaign system, not three separate or unrelated design pieces.
2. Impression Artwork / Journey Map
Each student is
required to create an Impression Artwork or Journey Map to explain how your
campaign applications work together as a complete audience experience.
This section should show how your audience first discovers the campaign, how
they interact with the campaign touchpoints, what they are encouraged to do
next, and what they gain from the campaign experience.
3. Impactful Project
Each student must produce one
impactful project as the main highlight of your campaign.
You may choose one of the following options:
- 30–60 Second Promotional Video
A short campaign video that introduces, promotes, or emotionally
communicates your campaign message.
- Interactive Quiz App
A simple interactive quiz or digital experience that allows the audience to
engage with your campaign topic.
- Illustration Book
A visual storytelling book that communicates your campaign message through illustration, narrative, or educational content.
Your impactful project must be submitted in a workable and functional file format. It should not only be shown as a static mockup. The project should be viewable, playable, readable, clickable, or usable depending on the format you choose.
4. Final Presentation / Proposal Slides
Each
student is also required to prepare a final presentation / proposal slide
deck. Your slides should be designed using the visual identity system
from your completed Brand Guideline. This means the slide design should
follow your campaign’s logo, colours, typography, icons, visual elements,
layout style, and overall brand personality. The purpose of the
presentation deck is to help you pitch your campaign clearly and
professionally. It should explain your campaign idea, visual direction,
application designs, journey map, and impactful project in a clear and
convincing way. Your final presentation / proposal slides should
include:
- Cover page >
- Brand and Campaign introduction >
- Mental health issue / problem statement >
- Target audience >
- Campaign objective >
- Key message >
- Brand direction and visual identity summary >
- Overview of the 3 campaign application designs
- Explanation of how each application works
- Impression artwork / journey map
- Impactful project explanation
- Expected audience outcome / campaign impact
- Final closing slide
LECTURES
Refer to Task 1 & Task 2 blog.
TASK
1. Campaign Application Design
First, of all I start with the application design where I decided to do posters, cards, and social media post.
1.1 Poster
I decided to make 2 posters. For the first poster, it will consist the information of the campaign event and date. While the second poster is more to emotional with quotes.
I begin to find references
I start by editing the image color giving it a green effect so it feels like film and also edit the title overlaping in Photoshop.

FINAL
Moving on for the second poster, Mr.Max suggested me to just eliminate all the icons on top as it looks cluttered. He also suggested me to swap the title in the bottom and the rest information above so it match the pattern of first poster.
Below is after revision. Mr.Max mentione that the layout is abit messy, especially the mass of wording part on the top white area. In addition, there's too many fonts used.
Below is the revision, I tried to make the design in axial system. Mr.Max suggested me to exchange the sequence of the date and venue to the last and move everything up one step.
These posters purpose is to create the campaign awareness and encourages audiences to participate. The poster will later be displayed around campus to attract attention and direct audiences to Instagram page to learn more through a QR code.
1.4 Cards
Before designing the cards, I begin to make the content first. Below I compiled the draft and finalzied content for the cards. So basically it is a daily mindfulness card. Initially, i just planned to make 7 cards. However I think of why don't I make 7 cards but into 4 sets so it will be for 4 week (1 month).
Therefore I begin to make different theme for each week. Week 1 is awareness, Week 2 is grounding, Week 3 is acceptance, Week 4 is Growth.
Each week includes 7 daily cards with the same categories such as mantra, mindfulness activity, emotional check-in, reflection, self-compassion, affirmation, and weekly review. However, the content is adapted to the week’s theme.
After finalizing the content, I begin to find card deck mockup to know the size of artboard for Adobe Illustrator.
I begin in Illustrator for the design. I started with the back design of the card. I decided to include 4 difference images for the design.
Week 1 is the Awareness theme and includes 7 daily cards: a mantra,
mindfulness activity, emotional check-in, reflection, self-compassion,
affirmation, and weekly review. Each card is designed to help users become
more aware of their thoughts, emotions, and the present moment.
After finalizing all the 28 cards design, I begin to design the card deck box. I keep it simple with clear indication on the front part with a photography and included the brand pattern in it.
Moving on, I put all the design in the mockup that I have found before.
Some areas feel slightly crowded, especially where the mockups, icons and text are close together.
Give each section a bit more breathing space.
Improve text readability
Some descriptions are quite small. Since this is a journey map, the audience should be able to understand the flow quickly without zooming in too much.
Make the path cleaner
The coloured path is nice, but make sure it does not overpower the content. It should guide the eye, not compete with the mockups.
Keep the numbering consistent
The large 01–05 numbers are good, but make sure their placement and size feel consistent across all stages.
Clarify the user action at each stage
Each stage should clearly answer: What does the audience see? What do they do? What happens next?
3. Impactful Project
For the impactful project, I decided to do Interactive Quiz App that allows the audience to engage with my campaign topic.
First of all, I started to design the questions and result. I documented
it in docs to have clear notes. Mr.Max has some suggestion for me
regarding the quiz:
- Clarify that the quiz is a self-reflection guide, not a psychological assessment.
- Make answer choices feels natural and less judgemental to encourage honest responses.
- The result should based on the overall answer pattern (mostly A, mostly B, or mixed), rather than only based on the first question.
- I should also include a clear next action in the results page (Take one deep breath, Write down one thing you can do today, Choose one small action within your control, Scan / continue to the mindfulness activity, Save this reminder card)
- For the Figma prototype, two simple paths are ok. Just explain the intended scoring logic in the presentation.
With the suggested inputs from Mr.Max, below is the revised version.
However, Mr.Max has some new suggestion for me:
- I should clearly explain the scoring during presentation such as (7–10 A: You're Caught in Your Thoughts 4–6 Mixed: You're Finding Your Way 7–10 B: You're Returning to the Present)
- Personalise the action step for each result so the advice feels more relevant.
Below is the final content for the quiz.
Next, I begin to find reference for the quiz layout design.
Next, I begin to try some design layout in Adobe Illustrator with artoboard size 402px(w) x 874px(h).
Moving on, I start in Figma with frame size 402px(w) x 874px(h). However, when I try to preview at phone, the screen is cut, the pattern below is not seen. So I decided that I will change the frame size.
I decided to change the frame size into 402px(w) x 720px(h). Although the prototype is for phone size, I also added the button hover so for participants who do the quiz on laptop can interact with this effect.
4. Final Presentation / Proposal Slides
After finalizing all the work, I begin to design the presentation slides in Adobe Illustrator. I made the slides pretty compact with brand overview, campaign overview, application, journey map, impactful project, and lastly the campaign impact.
FEEDBACK
REFLECTION

























































.jpg)





















Komentar
Posting Komentar